Raise your Frequency with Sound Healing Traditional Nepalese sound healing with seven metal bowls is offered as individual sessions or in conjunction with any treatment. Nepalese bowls are hand-hammered and tuned to specific notes.
Be Immersed in Sound
Sound waves affect water greatly. In this scenario water is placed inside of a singing bowl and the bowl is struck. The ripples form mandala-like patterns that physically represent what is happening to the water on a vibrational level. The water that is in the bowl has been restructured.
Sound waves pass through water molecules affecting their rate of vibration. Just as sound charges water molecules in a glass, it also charges the H2O molecules in the human body.
- Expedites healing of chronic conditions
- Alleviates muscle tension
- Deeply relaxing and rejuvenating
- Works with energy body to remove blocks and reharmonize your aura.
- Augments the effects of Acupuncture and Massage
*Statements above have not been evaluated by the Department of Health